The C word The C word

Now whose in the mood?

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Great stuff! Smooth gameplay, and great weapon variety. Those Go3lms are a bitch, though.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

very fun

This is a good strategic game, and it would be flawless if not for Madagascar being impossible to infect.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

looks good!

It would be a 10/10 if not for a major glitch, maybe just on my computer, that makes the spacebar unresponsive to continue after beating the first level. I hope to somehow play the rest of this game, as it looks great.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

Oh... my...

This is most definitely THE best RPG game I have ever played. It was sort of difficult, and the controls took a while to get the hang of, but it was worth it in the end. This game obviously had a lot of effort put into it seeing the art and plot twists. In short, this game was honestly better than sex.

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

great game!

there is only one problem: if you shave off the skin with a razor, the bones in the head, torso, and one of the legs don't show up.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Great game, as usual!

Watercolor artwork is deceptively cute. The sequel looks like it'll be in the gingerbread house.

Madness interactive Madness interactive

great game

l love the experiment mode. just one question... i remember playing this game a while ago and in experiment mode there were keys that gave you a urinal, jetpack, and suicide bomb. I have tried all the keys, but now i can't seem to get them. Is there some combination or something you need for these things?

Effing Worms Effing Worms

wow

I don't understand why people complain about not having enough upgrades, as the worm would be too complex with extensive evolution. Sandbox mode is the most fun part, since you have all the upgrades and can now focus on making the worm bigger than Rosie O'Donnel's ass. Great game!

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

Go Action Turnip!

Mind blowing. Best platformer/shooter ever. Love the music, the filters, the combat... EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME IS THE ANSWER TO WORLD PEACE